PerformancePro Cascade Low RPM
The Cascade is a high efficiency, industrial grade pump. Ideal for your pond, water feature, or general transfer and recirculation needs.
Cascade pumps produce excellent flow rates at sufficient pressure (head) to really get the job done. The industrial grade Noryl® housings are built for long term use. A strainer pot may be attached to facilitate priming and to strain the inflow. Available in 1/8 hp to 1/4 hp @ 1725 rpm and 1/3 hp to 2 hp at 3450 rpm.
- Money saving high efficiency
- Long life, corrosion resistant, 316 stainless steel shaft seals
- Impeller interchangeability allows you to easily change your pump's performance
- Top-of-the-line U.S. motors -- all 1725 rpm units are totally enclosed for excellent protection and long term reliability
- Both pump ends and motors are designed for quiet operation
- Safety first -- out of pond pumps help protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks
- Can order with or without an 8' power cord
- 1-1/2" inlet/outlet
- 3-year limited warranty